- Software development management
- Planning, scheduling, budget management.
- Leadership of development teams: analysts, programmers, testers, technical writers, …
- Product management
- Collecting requirements, negotiations, cost assessment, statement of work compilation.
- Strategic planning together with marketing and sales teams.
- Backlog management.
- Public relations
- Conferences, exhibitions, seminars, webinars in both Russian and English.
- “Playing coach”
- Architecture development, selecting stack of technologies, writing specs.
- Coding, code review, refactoring, DevOps,…
Management of pSeven product line:
- pSeven Core: math library for data analysis and optimization.
- pSeven: desktop app for process integration and design optimization.
- pSeven Enterprise: collaborative web platform for process integration and design optimization.
Performed research, developed architecture, assembled a team and established the whole software development process. Products have been built from scratch to a high level of maturity (TRL6 according to AIRBUS certification) and trusted by many international companies: AIRBUS, DECATHLON, HALLIBURTON, Orano, Skoltech, Mubea, Total, Thales, WINDnovation, Mvoid, SULZER, FDTech, Covestro, LEONI, …
Team: 20+ people.
I have developed a high-load spellchecker service to fix typos in the search requests. (It was the best such service in 2010, according to ANALYZETHIS.RU). Developed desktop app for the local search «Button Mail.Ru».
Development of the product for chip power consumption optimization (EDA industry). The leadership of 10 people software development team. I successfully refactored the ancient codebase (1.5 million lines of C++ code) and adapted the architecture to emerged requirements.
Development of a calibration system for ICE control programs “Calibry”.
I developed (patent author) a technology for combining video broadcasting with the 3D environment. I created software for the 3D visualization of scientific calculations results.